1. We accept short and feature films: documentaries, animations, narrative fiction, sci-fi experimental...
2. Submissions are accepted only via platform FilmFreeway. - No postal submissions accepted.
3. No fee waiver. All entry fees are non-refundable.
4. All selected films and winners will receive the laurels by emial.
5. All the winners of each category will receive an award certificate by emial.
6. Since the outbreak of coronavirus we don't do any physical screenings at venues or live screenings in schools. In case of Q&A we will connect with with Director or the Producer of the winning film using Skype. We are not doing Q&A with every winner.
7. All the winning films will be sent to high schools and universities which have partnership with this festival.
8. By submitting your project to EdufilmFest you confirm that you own the rights of the work submitted. Participants films must follow copyright laws for music, footage or any other form of material used in their films.
9. Winners will be announced each month on the "Notification Day".
10. We do not accept:
- Amateur videos
- Extremist or propaganda content from religious or political organizations
- Films involving politics / films promoting political agenda
- Films with a poor production standard (bad sound, lack of subtitles/captions for non-English films, video resolution less than 720p HD
11. We do not publish, screen or distribute to schools anything without written permission of the winner.
12. Filmmaker must have obtained all clearances for exhibition and must certify that the work is original and no disputes regarding ownership exist on the ﬁlm.
13. Winners of each category will be announced at the end of each month.
14. Artists are welcome to submit more than one ﬁlm.
15. All non English/Slovak language ﬁlms must have English Subtitles.
16. Rough cuts or incomplete works are not accepted.
17. The jury’s decision is ﬁnal.
If you have any question do not hesistate to contact us!